Far too often, we waste time waiting on the right time. If you have a burning passion that ignites every time you think of new creativeness, then it’s time to start with what you have. You can go no where quickly by building your hope on a dream alone. You must step out and create momentum.
Here are some easy start up steps:
- Take inventory of what you have – No worries about what you lack or need. For example, if you want to launch a daycare business, start in your home and build.
- Build at a steady pace – If you have never opened a business then do not move to far ahead of yourself. You may have a big vision but you don’t know how long it’s going to take to get there. Take steps not skips.
- Reach out to people you know and ask for support – People often are willing to give you their extra. Examine your relationships and determine who has more than enough and pitch your plan to them.
- Don’t be afraid of “No” – You’re going to hear it innumerable times. The no is never an issue when you are still trying to get a yes.
- Ask questions to those who are in the position of where you want to go – People love to be experts in their field.
- Don’t be afraid to invest your money to acquire information – The reality is not too many things in life for free. You should not expect everyone to just give you something because you ask. Always have a budget in mind.
- Take the limits off – Boxing yourself in blocks your creative juices from flowing to your desired audience. People can’t see you if your idea looks common.
For more nuggets of wisdom, visit me at www.shannonbattle.com.